Beyond the Timescape
Xu Qing lives in a world where the weak are the prey of the strong, and every day is a fight to survive. The aura of a god has polluted the entire world, including the resources necessary to practice cultivation. As a result, cultivators risk mutation and death when they try to become more powerful. Xu Qing’s goals are simple: he wants to survive, and he wants to find his lost family. He lives in brutal, ruthless, and chaotic circumstances, but he encounters good people that become his close friends. He is not crafty and cowardly like Bai Xiaochun. He is not clever and greedy like Meng Hao. He is his own person, and if you want to find out what he’s like… you’ll have to start reading!
Official blurb translated from Chinese:
All living beings in heaven and earth are guests in a tavern. The timescape is also an old customer.
The difference between life and death is like the difference between dreaming and waking. Even years of study might not reveal the truth of such complex transformations.
What awaits on the other side of life and death? What surpasses heaven and earth? What lies beyond the timescape?
Er Gen, the author of Renegade Immortal, Pursuit of Truth, I Shall Seal the Heavens, A Will Eternal, and A World Worth Protecting, brings you his sixth novel Beyond the Timescape.
- Chapter 1: Living
- Chapter 2: Mutagen
- Chapter 3: May You Rest in Peace
- Chapter 4: An Unexpected Guest
- Chapter 5: Scavenger Basecamp
- Chapter 6: The Kid
- Chapter 7: Please, Eat
- Chapter 8: Set for Three
- Chapter 9: Consequences of a Threat
- Chapter 10: New Clothes
- Chapter 11: A Gathering
- Chapter 12: The Dangers of the Forbidden Region
- Chapter 13: Vile Shadow
- Chapter 14: Danger Everywhere
- Chapter 15: Blood-Colored Evening
- Chapter 16: You Ask When I’ll Return, My Lord; I Can’t Give a Time
- Chapter 17: What Are You?
- Chapter 18: Grandmaster Bai
- Chapter 19: Life
- Chapter 20: Home?
- Chapter 21: Thirsting for Knowledge
- Chapter 22: Temple Complex
- Chapter 23: Single Saber Strike
- Chapter 24: Kid, You Answer
- Chapter 25: Dao of Poison; Corpse-Ravaging Powder
- Chapter 26: The Dusk of a Person’s Life
- Chapter 27: A Stranger Like Jade
- Chapter 28: You Don’t Need Light to Travel the Night
- Chapter 29: The Sorrow of Parting
- Chapter 30: An Unexpected Gift
- Chapter 31: He Bought Insurance from Me
- Chapter 32: Life to the Left, Death to the Right
- Chapter 33: Eternal Darkness
- Chapter 34: A Chance Encounter
- Chapter 35: Troubles Bring a Frown
- Chapter 36: Killing with Impunity
- Chapter 37: Power over Life and Death
- Chapter 38: Total Extermination
- Chapter 39: A Requiem to the Mortal World
- Chapter 40: Growing Up
- Chapter 41: Nets Above and Snares Below
- Chapter 42: Faceless Woman in White
- Chapter 43: Complete Success with the Hobgoblin
- Chapter 44: Cause and Effect
- Chapter 45: Seeking Revenge over the Smallest Grievance
- Chapter 46: Razing the Golden Vajra Warrior Sect
- Chapter 47: Seven Blood Eyes
- Chapter 48: Buy Corpses?
- Chapter 49: Godly Blood
- Chapter 50: Seventh Peak